Bab Rayan Overview
The BAB RAYAN Association was created in March 2014 for the protection of children, with the primary goal of giving hope where distress is a part of life. Our commitment is to give kids a better chance, to give back to life, to give back to schools, or just to be kids again. Because all children are born equal and deserve the same chance ... Established in Casablanca, the association BAB RAYAN leads since 2014 missions in favor of children in difficulty. Her role is to provide children with protection, school support, and education.
- Accompany the child in difficulty on the path of their emancipation
- Educate children with dignity and respect for family values
- Encourage schooling and vocational training
- Contribute to their insertion in an active life
- Make their rights our priority
- Protecting and supporting the child
Talent Show Bab Rayan 2017
The Bab Rayan Home welcomes children and young people and leads them to their autonomy in an establishment where they will benefit from 24-hour permanent support, every day of the year by a team of professionals from childhood.
The Bab Rayan Garden is a social place with the aim of helping people from particularly poor families.